Health / Life Science
No more blind spots in your business. Be in control of your sensitive products at all times.
Most medical devices require certain temperature and humidity conditions to be stored properly so that they are safe and effective.
Therefore, it is vitally important to monitor the conditions in which sensitive products, such as medicines, are stored and transported, to certify their quality and effectiveness.
In addition, the regulations are rigorous and we have to implement monitoring systems that allow us to prove that we comply with the different regulations in relation to maintaining the appropriate temperature and relative humidity. Examples are the European Good Distribution Practice (GDP) standard on the drug supply chain, or its equivalent in the USA, the United States Pharmacopeia Standards (USP).
From CLCircular we offer you a solution in real time, which allows you to manage and monitor temperature, humidity, location, shock and light, while we offer you geolocation.
An economic and sustainable service to have a total traceability of the products and to be able to make decisions in time to avoid losses, in addition to accrediting the highest quality and safety with patients and consumers.
How does CLCircular work?
- Autonomous sensors that record and transmit in real time data of temperature, humidity, light, shock, location
- Online platform in the cloud where data is stored automatically:
- Receive alerts to make decisions and avoid losses
- Generates a complete and secure database for full traceability
- Have key information available to optimize logistics processes