Monitoring the supply chain, especially when it comes to cold, is a critical aspect in the Food Industry, since it is essential to guarantee the safety and the highest quality of food.
However, transportation and storage are two key points in the chain where we often lose control. We do not have information about what happens, giving rise to risks, customer complaints, loss of food…
On the other hand, there are many regulations on food matters that require us to keep a record and documentary control of the cold chain, such as the HACCP standard, the EU Regulation 178/2002 on food traceability or the Law on Modernization of Food Safety.
Food from the FDA in the US. From CLCircular we offer you a solution that allows you to manage and monitor in real time the temperature, humidity, location, shocks and light to which the food is exposed in your business, throughout the entire logistics chain, and we also offer geolocation.
In addition, CLCircular can be your ally to implement new technologies such as Big Data analysis, implement blockchain or smart codes to show all the information you want to your clients.
An economic and sustainable service to achieve total traceability of the products and to be able to make decisions on time to avoid losses, in addition to accrediting the highest quality with customers.
How does CLCircular work?
- Autonomous sensors that record and transmit in real time data of temperature, humidity, light, shock, location
- Online platform in the cloud where data is stored automatically:
- Receive alerts to make decisions and avoid losses
- Generates a complete and secure database for full traceability
- Have key information available to optimize logistics processes